Design my own kitchen online
Wood has many variants for designing. Being the natural material, it should be perfectly well taken care of. It can lose its attractive outer characteristics over time, but it is very environmentally-friendly. In order to overdue its exposure, don’t leave any food remnants on the wood surface, Avoid crackers. You will have also to protect wooden elements with linseed oil. Wood is considered to be the vest variant for its beauty and the sense of prosperity. This material will never go out of fashion.
Many people today choose glass for decorating their kitchen. It is used in spaces that need to be enlarged or saturated with more light. Glass is very easy in everyday exposure and cleaning. You will find different colors and patterns of glass surfaces. But at the same time, glass is very fragile and doesn’t like high temperatures and sharp kitchen utensils.
Use additional tips of the software design to choose the right material. Design kitchen online in 3d simulation to see if a chosen surface attracts you.
Color and illumination
Design your kitchen according to recommendations about the color proportions in the kitchen. So, about 60% of your kitchen should be painted into the background hue. The rest 40% you may divide between two other colors. In this case, the overall look wouldn’t seem eclectically and messy. On the contrary, the monotonous design is rather boring and needs in some decorative accents.
Next, you can apply colors when creating your kitchen, combine them with each other, see interesting color combinations either from opposite sides of the color wheel or neighboring ones. For example, country style is good in using different color mixtures to get that tacky homely appearance.
Otherwise, contemporary styles often prefer a design with the help of one color various shades.
Use free kitchen design software to decide about the color influence on you.
Also, mind that colors influence the appetite. Thus, choose red or other saturated juicy colors if you do not keep on a diet, for they awake the desire to have something to eat. The cold color palette, on the contrary, is recommended for people with overweight. But use colors within reasonable limits. Bright hues often irritate or cause anger if applied in big quantities while cold colors are considered to be rather oppressive.
Paint your walls green or blue to reduce the level of stress and eliminate depression, because these colors work as sedatives.
Ceiling paint is also very important. But if you plan to use saturated color on walls and floor, leave the ceiling perfectly white.
Design your kitchen using some tips for lightning principles. As a rule, built-up lighted areas cam highlight the preferable places in your kitchen. Playing with shadows, you will be able to hide unpleasant areas. Free online designing tools have very helpful options when the chosen source of light can be moved about the virtual kitchen allowing you to observe light reflections and shadow stripes.
If your kitchen is rather small, one lamp may be enough to illuminate the space. But in medium-sized and especially in big kitchens this aspect is vitally important. Designers advise using three sources of illumination. The first will be placed above the cooker, the second – above the working place, and the third one is a general lightning when all your family gathers at the dining table.Traffic stats
Share this Post
Design your own kitchen online free
Talk to us Once you have a few ideas, or if you would like some further guidance regarding style and design, get in contact…Read More
Designing your own kitchen online free
Dream Doors has the latest 3D virtual reality kitchen design software to help create your dream kitchen. With Dream Doors…Read More