Small space bathroom Renovations
Instead of stuffing them in large cabinets, showcase your colorful, textured towels in open shelving. This will add warmth and playful colors to your space and eliminate unwanted large furniture pieces. Other ideas:
- Colorful storage ladders showcase personality and are a great place to store containers.
- Sink skirts add flair and hide cleaning products.
- Wooden crates can be stacked, drilled into the wall or placed on the ground for accessible storage.
2. Be Functional
Functionality is key for a small bathroom. Small rooms can easily lead to unwanted clutter, so make sure you’re adding only design elements that are functional. Don’t add knick-knacks or objects that don’t serve a purpose.
- Store cotton balls and swabs in glass jars on floating shelves.
- Install a hamper under the sink.
- Minimize counter space by storing (rather than displaying) personal products.
3. Plan Your Palette
When it’s time to paint, make sure you have planned your color palette. Keep in mind that painting a wall an accent color takes time. Use neutral colors to make your bathroom feel calm and aesthetically pleasing.
- Create a neutral color palette to form the base theme of your bathroom.
- Remember that the color white is associated with cleanliness.
4. Add Pops of Color
- Hang bold, vibrant towels or robes to add color and personality.
- Display stylish soap dishes and accessories for a designer touch.